Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In my head :)

Through the shining crystal ...
With shimmers of sunlight dancing upon ...
Through thousands of tiny rainbows ...
And pearls of glorious dew drops on the backyard roses ...
I used to see ...
A face as bright and young and cute as adorable as it belonged to thee ...
Rosy and perky in the morning ...
Peace dawning upon in the noon ...
Shiny and playful in the evening ...
Dreamy and Misty in the night ...
Sharing all my things with you ...
Knowingly -- unknowingly :)
As innocent as in that age as were we .....
Playful you were ...
My most precious possession..
Your thousand tiny mistakes never bothered me ...
A tender age ...
All that innocence ..
And that spontaneous smile....
All that was for me and only me... :)
But Alas! The harshness life bequeaths on "we" ..
The age of innocence gone ...
Smile faded away ...
And the unbounded love gave way ..
To the clashes of ego...
Wisdom cracked away..
In the quest of a false sense of pride and glory ...
What is left behind ......Is just "You" and just "Me" ..
I know it is hopeless ...
But I still search ...
between the lines..............
For that innocence that smile that joy that peace ...
For all that is .. and that's what matters the most ...
To me :)

No comments: