Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dedicated to my Sweeeeetest Mother :)

I see in myself .....
A piece of your soul...
I am but a tiny reflection of you ...
:)
Yours was the prettiest face I saw when I could 'see' ..
And I will ever see :)
What is carried off is blurred and tainted ...
But it is but a little of me ...
What glimmers and glistens from beyond is something ...
I Have been seeing and adoring since ..
God put us together as 'we' :)
Just these 2 li'l eyes ..
Crave to see more and more of you..
Smiling from within..
And telling me always ..
Just keep me alive..
Don't let me fade away !
And this struggle tears me apart ...
I just pray ...
The reflection here goes off ...
Before the wick burns itself and dies!

4 comments:

viswanath said...

excellent

SHUBHA said...

:) Thank-you!

Pankhuri said...

Hey ma sweetmeat
Even I share t very same emotions 4 my mumma......Seems as if u hav penned down my unsaid idempotents..
Mumms hav also been lyk a cheweeett pie....
Three cheers 4 our mummz.......
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SHUBHA said...

:) :)